Hours of Study – 10am-6pm
Start Date – Please contact us for available dates before booking online
Entry Requirements – Basic knowledge of live sound principles.
Tuition Fees – £500
Funding – Please contact us for more information.Apply Now
ABOUT THE COURSE
Establish the essential skills required to operate a VENUE system in a professional live sound environment with comprehensive, hands-on training on VENUE D-Show and VENUE control surface.Advanced students and working professionals may want to combine this course with VENUE 210VTOPICS
- Understand the VENUE concept
- Use D-Show control software
- Operate a VENUE control surface
- Enable Built-in effects processing
- Understand TDM plug-ins and VENUE
- Mix with VENUE
- Operate Matrix Mixers
- Connect VENUE and Pro Tools
You may also be interested in...