Get to grips with the basics of Pro Tools with our Pro Tools 101 Certification Course in Manchester, London, or Jakarta.
This official Avid course provides everything you need to complete a Pro Tools project-from initial set up to final mix down.
Whether your project involves recording live instruments, MIDI sequencing of software synthesisers, audio editing or region looping, this course will give you the basic skills to succeed. TOPICS
- Create your first session
- Make your first audio recording
- Import media into your session
- Make your first MIDI recording
- Select and navigate
- Apply basic and mixed editing techniques
- Finish your work
- Create Music and Post hands-on projects
Hours of Study – Select Campus
Start Date – Select Campus
Entry Requirements – Select Campus
Tuition Fees – Select Campus
Funding – Select Campus
You may also be interested in...