Looking to study in Manchester? Click here
Now you have the basics, take more detailed look at the Pro Tools system above and beyond the knowledge you gained in the Pro Tools 101
course with our official Avid Pro Tools 110 Certification course in Manchester, London or Jakarta.
Cover all the key concepts and skills needed to operate a Pro Tools system at the User level and at the end of the course, take the User Certification exam and progress to higher levels.TOPICS
- Configure your studio and session
- Control Pro Tools using external controllers
- Manage session data and media files
- Record MIDI and audio, using loop recording and advanced techniques
- Work with time scales and virtual instruments
- Work with Avid elastic audio
- Edit and quantise MIDI and audio
- Use audio editing and file management techniques
- Apply editing techniques such as the use of clip loops
- Enable, play, view, and edit automation data
- Mix using sends, returns, plug-ins, master faders, and groups
Hours of Study – 10am-6pm
Start Date – Please contact us for available dates before booking online
Entry Requirements – Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools.
Tuition Fees – Please contact us for more information.
Funding – Please contact us for more information.Apply Now
You may also be interested in...