Looking to study in Manchester? Click here
Now you’re a user, become an operator.
This official Avid Pro Tools 210P Certification course, available in Manchester and London, covers techniques for working with Pro Tools in a professional post production environment. Reinforce and develop the concepts and skills learned in Pro Tools 101
with practical post-specific examples. Access to the Pro Tools Post Operator certification exam requires that the User Certification exam has been passed.TOPICS
- Synchronise Pro Tools|HD systems in a post environment
- Work with non-linear video in Pro Tools
- Work with video tracks
- Configure Pro Tools video satellite
- Comprehend AAF Interchange within Pro Tools
- Employ field recorder workflows
- Manage your audio assets
- Design and execute on sound design
- Accurately mix audio to picture
- Use multiple delivery methods
Hours of Study – 10am-6pm
Start Date – Please contact us for available dates before booking online
Entry Requirements – Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools.
Pro Tools 110: Pro Tools Production I.
Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production II.
Tuition Fees – £1150
Funding – Please contact us for more information.Apply Now
You may also be interested in...