Once you have achieved Pro Tools 110v
, advance to 210v.
The course provides the core skills required to operate a VENUE system with comprehensive, hands-on training on a VENUE D-Show or Profile control surface and covers system hardware and software configuration.TOPICS
- Configure Expanded VENUE systems
- Operate advanced console controls
- Understand advanced built-in and TDM processing concepts
- Enable advanced monitor mixing workflows
- Create snapshots and events
- Connect VENUE and Pro Tools|HD
Hours of Study – 10am-6pm
Start Date – Arranged on an individual basis. For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Entry Requirements – VENUE 110V: Live Sound Production I.
Tuition Fees – £1200
Funding – Please contact us for more information.Apply Now
You may also be interested in...