The Advanced Pro Tools | S6 Mixing Workflows course uses a blended learning approach offering online e-learning materials followed by a practical classroom course to give hands-on experience of this highly configurable control surface. This course moves through the basics of setting up and assigning the S6 modules, configuring the console with Pro Tools software, and advanced navigation and automation workflows, giving you an in-depth understanding of techniques that can be applied to gain more operational efficiency.
This course will lead you through to Avid Certified Expert Pro Tools | S6 Certification.
Candidates wishing to take this certification exam must have firstly passed the Avid Certified User: Pro Tools |
Software certification exam as well as either the Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools HD | Music or Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools HD | Post certification examAUDIENCE
This course is designed for users with intermediate control surface skills looking to optimize the configuration and efficiency of a Pro Tools | S6 control surfaceLEARNING OBJECTIVES
By the end of this course you will:
- Gain an in-depth overview of Pro Tools | S6 and integration/operation
- Understand how to navigate IO and routing assignments
- Work with panning, sends, inserts, and plug-ins
- Comprehend the editorial functions and techniques offered by S6
- Discover advanced navigation and session management techniques
- Learn automation functionality and advanced automation workflows
- Review the S6 Soft keys and the Soft Key Editor
- Be ready to sit the associated certification exam
Completion of the following courses and passing of the associated certification exams:
- PT101 Pro Tools Fundamentals I
- PT110 Pro Tools Fundamentals II
- PT201 Pro Tools Production I
- PT210M Pro Tools Production II (Music Production) or
- PT210P Pro Tools Production II (Post Production)
Hours of Study – 10am to 6pm. 3 hours of online content and 3 days classroom tuition.
Start Date – Please contact us for available dates before booking online
Entry Requirements – Pro Tools 101-210M/P
Tuition Fees – £1500
Funding – We are a Professional and Career Development Loans registered Learning Provider, registration number 2486.Apply Now
A Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial bank loan that you can use to help pay for work-related learning. For further information on financial assistance to support your learning, please visit the GOV.UK website or contact the National Careers Service on 0800 100 900.
You may also be interested in...