Avid’s ICON digital console has become the top choice of discerning professionals, and opens new worlds of efficiency and creativity.
With our official Avid Pro Tools 310i Certification course, focus on advanced ICON mixing techniques in both music and post-production environments and receive comprehensive, hands-on ICON D-Command training. This course is designed for end-users with intermediate control surface skills who are looking to use the ICON series of work surfaces in their production environments.TOPICS
- Understand the ICON worksurface layout
- Configure XMON for monitoring audio
- Navigate tracks on the console
- Employ editing, zooming and navigation techniques
- Understand the ICON channel strip
- Control plug-ins
- Assign custom fader groups, plug-in mapping and mix / edit groups using the console
- Work with surround panners
Hours of Study – 10am-6pm
Start Date – Arranged on an individual basis. For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Entry Requirements – Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools.
Pro Tools 110: Pro Tools Production I.
Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production II.
Pro Tools 205: Worksurface Guide.
Tuition Fees – £1200
Funding – Contact us for more information.Apply Now
You may also be interested in...