This course can be booked as a bundle with our Mastering crash course. Book both courses at the same time for £500 (saving £100). Phone 020 7482 7067 for bundle deal. T&C's apply*
ABOUT THE COURSE
Ever wondered how to get those hooks sounding really fresh in your productions? Or how to get that bass nice and deep in your mix? Want to make your music stand out from the crowd with advanced mixing techniques?
If you’re going to do it, do it properly! We will give you the tools you’ll need to get that mix sounding perfect.
On this 2 day music mixing course you'll learn from a professional and experienced mixing engineer how to get your records sounding professional and big, without being over-compressed.
By the end, you’ll be able to mix your track ready for professional mastering for the best sound possible. This course gives you just what you need to turn your recordings into commercial sounding mixes.TOPICS
- The Art of Mixing
- Understanding digital audio and its importance
- Session organisation
- Using effects to enhance the mix
- Modulation vs time-based effects
- Plug-ins and Hardware
- Advanced Dynamic Concepts (Compressing the right way)
- Advanced Equalisation concepts
- Overcoming ‘Digititis’
- Getting warmth in the mix
- Getting an analogue sound in and out the box
- Mixing with the master in mind
- Practical Mixing Session
Please note - This course is non-platform specific as the techniques learnt can be applied to any DAW. It is also suitable for music producers with both analogue or digital setups.
* To qualify for the bundle deal, both courses must be booked and paid for in full at least 21 days before the start of the first course. Applies to SSR London only. Please contact SSR London on 020 7482 7067 to discuss course dates. Bundle can not be booked online.
Hours of Study – Select Campus
Start Date – Select Campus
Entry Requirements – Select Campus
Tuition Fees – Select Campus
Funding – Select Campus