The SSR Logic Pro X Advanced Music Production Course available in London, is ideal for Logic users who wish to dig deeper into Logic’s functionality, plug-ins and instruments. This course really gets into the detail and will help you really get the most out of the software’s comprehensive tool set.
Alongside all these technical aspects, we’ll demonstrate advanced production and mixing techniques, and each lesson has a dedicated workshop where you can benefit from one-to-one time with the tutor. Lessons are taught by our Logic Certified Trainer and Apple Distinguished Educator, and each student workstation is equipped with Logic Pro X and a MIDI controller keyboard, so every lesson is hands-on.
If you’ve already completed our Logic Pro X Music Production Course
, then this is the ideal opportunity to build on your existing skillset.TOPICS
- Exploring the interface further; Streamlining your workflow with Templates, Screen Sets and User Settings
- Advanced Routing; Working with busses, multi-out instruments, managing large mixes with groups and stacks
- Logic Effects 1 - Delay and reverbs: Sound Designer, Platinum Verb, Delay Designer, Tape Delay, Stereo Delay
- Logic Effects 2 - Dynamic Control, EQ and Modulation plug-ins
- Exploring Logic Synths Part 1 - Synth basics, ESM, ESP, EFM1, ESE, ES1
- Exploring Logic Synths Part 2 - Sculpture, Retro Synth, ES2, EVOC, Ultrabeat
- Advanced functionality within the editors: Step Editor, Audio Editor, MIDI Editing, Score
- Sampling in Logic - ESX24, Alchemy
- Filter effect modules, Distortions, Amps and Pedals
- Delving deeper into: Drum Machine and Drum Designer (multi-out kits and processing)
- Mixing concepts in Logic
Hours of Study – Wednesday Evenings, 6pm to 9pm
Start Date – Please contact us for available dates before booking online
Tuition Fees – £495
Funding – We are a Professional and Career Development Loans registered Learning Provider, registration number 2486.Apply Now
A Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial bank loan that you can use to help pay for work-related learning. For further information on financial assistance to support your learning, please visit the GOV.UK website or contact the National Careers Service on 0800 100 900.
You may also be interested in...