The SSR Logic Pro X Music Production Course, available in Manchester and London, is the ideal choice for music producers to get to grips with the music production process within Logic Pro X. This 12-week course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to create a track from scratch in Logic Pro X. Or maybe you know the basics already and need some help with building your music production skills?
As well as current Logic Pro X music production techniques, you will learn the key features of the software while discovering great tips from an Apple Certified Logic Pro Trainer & distinguished educator! Each student workstation is equipped with Logic Pro X and a MIDI controller keyboard, so every lesson is hands-on. And each lesson has a dedicated workshop where you can benefit from one-to-one time with the tutor.
Throughout the course we will teach the basis of music theory to help support you in the composition and production process. We will also provide information on best practices and on how to get your music noticed and marketed online
No matter what genre you’re working in, by the end of the course your tracks will be online and ready to send to labels for potential release – isn’t it time the world heard your music?TOPICSIntroduction & Set Up:
Rhythm & Programming Beats:
- Understanding your genre
- What is digital audio?
- What is MIDI?
- Logic X concepts
- Sound cards & controllers
Sound Design & Synthesis:
- Understanding basic rhythm, tempo & time signature
- Introducing the Loop Browser
- Programming Ultra-Beat
- Using Drummer
- Adding MIDI Parts
- Exploring Quantize and Grooves
Music Theory & Programming:
- Introducing Synthesis with Retro Synth and ES2
- Editing and Creating Sounds
- Using Samples and Sample Librarys
- Introducing the EXS Sampler
- MIDI Smart Controls
Arrangement & Production Techniques:
- Understanding Scales & Keys
- Understanding chord structure & common progressions
- Introducing the Transposer
- Introducing the Chord Trigger
- Introducing the Arpeggiator
- Exploring Scale Quantize
Mixing & Finishing:
- Audio Recording and Editing
- Working with an Acapella - Flex Time and Flex Pitch
- Sketching ideas in the Arrangement
- Building your track
- Introduction to the art of mixing
- Introducing EQ & dynamics
- EQ & Dynamic Control Tools
- Audio Effects
- Exporting your final mix
- E-Music & marketing
And when you finish, if you find that this just whets your appetite for more music production courses, then why not check out our Electronic Music Production
course to learn more music production software and creative techniques.
Hours of Study – Select Campus
Start Date – Select Campus
Entry Requirements – Select Campus
Tuition Fees – Select Campus
Funding – Select Campus
You may also be interested in...