ABOUT THE COURSE
If you're not already up to scratch with Native Instruments' incredible Maschine then the only question is, why not? Maschine could change your life!
During this 1 day course in London, our Native Instrument specialists will teach you all the key concepts and techniques needed to produce your own music. You’ll learn creative instrument and sampling based approaches for rhythm, bass, pads, ambient composition and sound design.
No matter which electronic music genre you prefer, our specialists have a host of production techniques to show you, and in our dedicated NI training room each student will have access to their own Maschine Studio and Kontrol S25 so there's no excuse not to leave with your own completed track, and lots of knowledge to keep you hooked.
This course is perfect for beginners. It is non DAW specific so you’ll be able to take your Maschine skills into your platform of choice and breathe new life into your music production.TOPICS
- Setting up Maschine in standalone mode
- Becoming fluid with the hardware and software user interface
- Exploring projects, groups, sounds and Maschine library
- Step sequencing and rhythm patterns
- Creating melodies with scales, chords and quantize functions
- Understanding Maschine Sampler and slicing loop samples
- Working with patterns and scenes to expand ideas
- Utilising automation as a musical tool to vary ideas
- Drum Synth plug-ins and layering sounds
- Exploring groove and pattern editing
- Sampling computer sounds and recording external sounds
- Using note repeat creatively
- Effect plug-ins to process sounds and groups
- Exploring effect plug-ins for soundesign
- Re-sampling and re-working ideas
- Arranging a song to completion
- Finalising, exporting and storing your work
Hours of Study – 10am to 6pm
Start Date –
Entry Requirements – No formal qualifications required.
Tuition Fees – £200
Funding – Please contact us for more information.Apply Now
You may also be interested in...