Fancy yourself as a Sound Designer or Audio Games Designer? Do you want to hear your sound design and mixes in a professional studio and games environment?
During this fun hands-on 5 day summer school course, you’ll be recording, designing new sound and mixing professional audio for games in our Camden studios.
With the guidance of expert tutors, you will learn how to create and design new sound effects that you will implement into your own game. Using our studios, you will be working with the latest audio software from AVID Pro Tools, as well as 3D games programmes from Unity.
We’ll teach you about recording, creating effects for visual mediums and how to process them with techniques such as EQ, compression and reverb, as well as guiding you towards the right skills and industry standard quality expected in this important sector.
Within five days, you’ll have a solid understanding of the processes and techniques that go into creating sounds for games.
Whether you are a budding audio engineer or competent mixer, boost your confidence with this unique summer course in game sound design.
- Microphone placement and live recording techniques
- Use industry standard Avid Pro Tools and the S6 console
- Identify the function of a Game Engine
- Identify the function of a third-party Audio Engine
- Create interactive audio artefacts using the FMOD Audio Engine, using the audio elements created in the previous lessons.
- Implement interactive audio mixes within the game.
If you have any questions about the course or would like to discuss group bookings, please contact Tony Garston on 0207 482 7067 or email email@example.com
If you complete an SSR Summer School course, the fee you pay will be discounted from the price of any SSR Industry series course for which you subsequently enrol.
Please contact us for further information on how to claim this discount.