First tour starts at 11am, last tour starts at 2.30pm.
Our July Open Day presents a perfect opportunity to visit SSR and find out more about our courses and training. We will be taking visitors on tours around our studios and facilities which will feature informative demonstrations and workshops with our tutors.
Our core subject areas will be featured during the day, including Audio Engineering, Film Production and 3D Film Production, Music Production, Live Sound, Radio, Music Business and lots more. There will be information available on all of our industry courses, academic courses and short courses.
During the Open Day you will have the opportunity to:
- See all of our studios and facilities including our flagship Spirit Studio
- Experience demonstrations and interactive workshops
- Meet our tutors
- Find out about all the different courses we offer
- Take advantage of special Open Day offers
- Ask Questions
The Open Day will feature two separate tours for visitors to choose from;
- Tour A: This tour will feature demonstrations and workshops in Live Sound, Electronic Music Production, 3D Film Production, Audio Engineering and Post Production.
- Tour B: This tour will feature demonstrations and workshops in Music Business, Radio Production, Music Journalism and Audio Post Production
Please allow around an hour and a half for each tour.
If you wish, you will be able to go on both tours or drop into elements of the one you missed.Individual Appointments
We will do our best to offer 1-2-1 consultations throughout the day.
If you are travelling a notable distance to attend, please call us beforehand so we can arrange a scheduled consultation for you during the day. Feel free to bring your family and friends along too. We understand this is an important decision for you and it is always helpful to have the views of others to help. We know that you will enjoy the event and look forward to meeting with you.Do I Need To Book?
There is no need to book a place for the SSR Open Day. We run scheduled tours around the building starting at 11am. Last tour starts at 2.30pm. For further information, or if you have any questions regarding the Open Day please contact us on email@example.com
or call us on 0161 276 2100.