Filtering can work in a variety of ways:
- Leave them unselected to view everything
- Campus filters work over the entire site, so choosing to filter by campus first and then selecting another page, only content for the campus you selected will be displayed
- Select multiple filters at the same time (such as Audio & Film subjects on the Facilities page to view all Audio & Film facilities)
- In Courses, if you have a full time 9-5 job and want to study sound engineering during the evenings in London, enter all this information into the filters to display your options
- Or, filter by qualification; you can filter for Honours Degree programmes which include Pro Tools certification, for example.