We recently caught up with SSR London Electronic Music Production & DJ Practice
student Adrian Holder and invited him to perform a live set and discuss his time studying at SSR for our cameras.
Watch Adrian make music with a midi controller, Roland TR-8, Ableton Live and a host of other custom devices and hear what he thinks of his course at SSR.
For those interested, here's a run down of Adrian's setup for the video:
- Bastl instruments - Microgranny II
- Red Panda - Context
- Red Panda - Particle
- Rare waves - Lite2Sound (built from a kit, think of it as a microphone for light)
- Home made device for displaying printed patterns to be used for the lite2sound (made using 12" computer fans)
- Boss - Waza Craft Super OverDrive pedal
- Roland - TR-8
- Native instruments - Kontrol F1 (remapped in midi mode)
- MacBook running Ableton Live 9
More Meet The Students
videos coming soon...